The Love Song of Jonny Valentine ($1.99 Audiobook $1.99) Kindle Book: Megastar Jonny Valentine, eleven-year-old icon of bubblegum pop, knows that the fans don’t love him for who he is.
The Rules of Regret ($1.99 Audiobook $0.99) Kindle Romance: When Darby meets Torin as a fellow counselor at the survival camp she impulsively applies to, she’s certain his main goal is to turn her world upside down.
The Glory and the Dream ($2.99) Kindle Non-Fiction: Award-winning historian and biographer William Manchester brings us an evocative and powerful exploration of the American way of life from 1932 to 1972.
Psion Series ($0.99 or $1.99 each) Kindle Sci-Fi/Fantasy: Today only purchase four books in the Psion Series by Jacob Gowans for $0.99 or $1.99 each.
The Blood Guard ($1.99 Audiobook $0.99) For young/teen readers: When thirteen-year-old Ronan Truelove’s seemingly ordinary mom snatches him from school, then sets off on a high speed car chase, Ronan is shocked. His quiet, nerdy dad has been kidnapped? And the kidnappers are after him, too?
Marketing de guerrilla ($1.89) Hoy en Kindle Flash : El marketing de guerrilla 2.0 que se explica en las páginas de este libro está pensado para emprendedores valientes, para quienes se atreven a probar cosas nuevas antes de darse cuenta de que todo ha cambiado.
Elements War (Free) App for Kindle Fire and Android: The “Elements War” is an addictive chain reaction game with stunning effects such as fire, electricity, storm and so on.
The Viral Storm ($2.95) Audible Deal of the Day (price ends at 11:59pm Eastern): In The Viral Storm, award-winning biologist Nathan Wolfe tells the story of how viruses and human beings have evolved side by side through history; how deadly viruses like HIV, swine flu, and bird flu almost wiped us out in the past; and why modern life has made our species vulnerable to the threat of a global pandemic.
Prices good today only until 11:59pm Pacific Time. Regular daily posts are below this post.
Seventh generation of Kindle now available to pre-order
Late yesterday Amazon introduced the 7th generation of Kindle: Kindle Voyage, the most advanced e-reader ever, and the new $79 Kindle, with a 20% faster processor, twice the storage, and now with a touch interface. Both devices are available to pre-order now with delivery beginning next month.
Kindle ($79 with Special Orders/$99 without – pre-order today with delivery beginning October 2) Wi-Fi only.
• Touchscreen display that reads like real paper—no screen glare, even in bright sunlight
• Exclusive Kindle features—now includes Goodreads integration, Kindle FreeTime, Vocabulary Builder, Word Wise (coming soon), and more
• Double the on-device storage—holds thousands of books
• Page turns fly with a 20% faster processor
Kindle Voyage (Starting at $199 wi-fi only with Special Offers up to $289 wi-fi +3G without Special Offers – Pre-order today for delivery beginning October 21) Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + Free 3G
• High-resolution 300 ppi display—reads even more like the printed page
• Reimagined page turns—PagePress enables you to turn the page without lifting a finger
• New adaptive front light—provides ideal brightness, day or night
• Our thinnest Kindle ever
• Battery lasts weeks, not hours
Click on graphic at left and scroll down for a better view of the Voyager’s features.
Amazon announces three new Kindle Fire Tablets
Introducing the All-New Fire HD 6 Tablet –The Most Powerful Tablet Under $100
(Starting at $99 for 8GB with Special Offers up to $134 for 16GB without Special Offers – Pre-order today for delivery beginning October 2) Wi-fi only.
• Beautiful 6″ HD display—Crisp, vivid HD display (252 ppi / 1280×800) with over a million pixels—perfect for apps, movies, TV, games, photos, and more
• Front and rear cameras—Take photos or capture videos in 1080p HD with a rear-facing camera or Skype with a front-facing camera. Plus, free unlimited storage in Cloud Drive for photos taken with Fire devices
• Best selection of digital content—Enjoy over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, Android apps and games—including Facebook, Netflix, Minecraft, and more
• Great for the whole family—Create unique profiles and set screen time limits for kids with Amazon FreeTime. Coming soon, link two Amazon accounts and share books, games, apps, and Prime Instant Video content across all devices in the household.
Introducing the All-New Fire HDX 8.9 Tablet–Higher Performance, Exclusive New Audio, the Fastest Wi-Fi, and Still Startlingly Light with a Stunning HDX Display
(Starting at $379 for 16GB with Special Offers up to $494 for 64GB without Special Offers – Pre-order today for delivery beginning October 21) Wi-fi only.
You can pre-order 4G LTE-enabled devices also – priced at $529 to $594.
• Exclusive 8.9″ HDX display—With 30% more pixels than iPad Air’s Retina display, Amazon’s exclusive HDX display (2560×1600) features exceptional pixel density (over 4 million pixels, 339 ppi) for vivid, lifelike images
• Incredibly light design—Weighing just 13.2 ounces, Fire HDX 8.9 is 20% lighter than iPad Air
• Ultrafast 2.5 GHz quad-core processor—70% faster graphics performance with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 420 GPU for quicker gaming and smoother video
• Rich, multi-dimensional audio—Twice as loud as iPad Air, with crisp, clear sound and no distortion. Plus, the first tablet with Dolby Atmos for a new headphone experience
• Firefly and Mayday—Quickly identify and take action on over 100 million items with Firefly. Get free, live video support with an Amazon expert, 24×7, 365 days a year with Mayday
• 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash for high-resolution photos and 1080p HD video, plus a front-facing 720p HD camera for video calls and more. Free unlimited storage in Cloud Drive for photos taken with Fire devices
Introducing Fire HD Kids Edition Tablet –The Kids Tablet That Has it All, Including the First-Ever 2-Year Worry-Free Guarantee.
($149 6” display/$189 7” display – Pre-order today for delivery beginning October 21) NOTE: Cannot find information regarding wi-fi capability.
• A real tablet, not a toy—A quad-core processor for great performance, a vivid HD display, front and rear-facing cameras, and Dolby Digital Audio
• Built for even the toughest kids—Enjoy the peace of mind with an unprecedented 2-year worry-free guarantee—if they break it, we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked
• Don’t worry about the bill—The Kids Edition includes a year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited so kids get unlimited access to 5,000 books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games—at no additional cost.
• Best-in-class parental controls—Create individual profiles for each of your children. Personalize screen time limits, educational goals, and age-appropriate content
• Kid-Proof Case—Durable, lightweight case to protect against drops and bumps caused by kids at play.
• Comes in blue, green or pink.
After growing up in cheap motels, moving from town to town with her sister and mother, Cheyenne Christensen is grateful to be on her own. She’s grateful, too, for the friends she found once her family settled in California. But she’s troubled by the mystery of her earliest memories, most of which feature a smiling blonde woman. A woman who isn’t her mother.
Although Cheyenne has repeatedly asked for explanations, the people who could help aren’t talking. Cheyenne is set on finding answers, but without so much as a birth certificate, it won’t be easy.
Things get even more complicated when her closest friend is attracted to the man Cheyenne has secretly loved for years. For Eve’s sake, she decides to step aside—which lands her right in the arms of Dylan Amos, oldest and baddest of the hell-raising Amos brothers. He’s the kind of guy she’s sworn to avoid. She can’t afford to make a mistake, not when she finally has a chance to learn who she really is and change her life for the better. But…maybe there’s more to Dylan than she thought. Maybe letting him go would be a bigger mistake.
Buy this Whiskey Creek romance today for only $1.99.
Click here to purchase When Snow Falls
Pre-order the holiday Whiskey Creek romance today:
The Heart of Christmas ($6.15 pre-order) Just call her Christmas Eve…
Eve Harmon has always enjoyed Christmas, but this year it reminds her of everything she doesn’t have. Almost all her friends are married now, and that’s what Eve wants, too. Love. A husband and kids of her own. But the B and B she manages, and even Whiskey Creek, the small Gold Country town where she was born and raised, suddenly seem…confining.
Eve’s worried that her future will simply be a reflection of her past. There’s no one in the area she could even imagine as a husband—until a handsome stranger comes to town. Eve’s definitely attracted to him, and he seems to have the same reaction to her. But his darkly mysterious past could ruin Eve’s happily ever after—just when it finally seems within reach. And just when she’s counting on the best Christmas of her life!
Delivery is October 28.
Roots of Evil ($1.99) When schoolteacher Trixie Smith turns up asking questions about legendary film actress Lucretia von Wolff, Lucy Trent is not unduly alarmed. Her grandmother’s life ended abruptly in a bizarre double murder and suicide at the Ashwood film studios in 1952.
Trixie Smith has uncovered information which she believes throws new light on the Ashwood case. But her enquiries are brought to an untimely end. Some days later, her mutilated corpse is discovered at the derelict site of the old Ashwood studios.
Ghost Song ($1.99) The old Tarleton music hall on London’s Bankside is the subject of a mysterious restraint order that has kept it closed for over ninety years. When Robert Fallon is asked to survey the building, he finds clues indicating that its long twilight sleep may contain a sinister secret.
After almost a century, the Tarleton’s dark silence is about to end. But there are those who find its re-opening a threatening prospect and, as Robert and Hilary delve into the macabre history of one of London’s oldest music halls, they both become menaced by the secrets of the past.
A Dark Dividing ($1.99) Journalist Harry Fizglen is sceptical when his editor asks him to investigate the background of Simone Anderson, a new Bloomsbury artist. But once he’s met the enigmatic Simone, Harry is intrigued.
Just what did happen to Simone’s twin sister who disappeared without trace several years before? And what is the Anderson sisters’ connection to another set of twin girls, Viola and Sorrel Quinton, born in London on 1st January 1900?
An ancient organization more powerful than the federal government has targeted Washington. They’ll stop at nothing to destroy the republic and raise an empire.
The adventure begins with a mysterious military burial at Arlington National Cemetery and a shocking legacy that has explosive implications for America’s existence. Archaeologist Conrad Yeats discovers in his father’s tombstone the key to a centuries-old warning built into the very design of Washington, D.C. Major monuments along the National Mall are astronomically aligned and are about to “lock” with the stars at a date foreseen by the Founding Fathers. Along with Serena Serghetti, a beautiful Vatican linguist with secrets of her own, Yeats explores the hidden world beneath the capital in a deadly race to save it. America has a date with destiny, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
Buy this action and adventure novel for only $1.99 today as it is the Kobo price match.
Click here to purchase The Atlantis Prophecy
The Court of Annwyn Boxed Set contains the first two books in Shona Husks new series, capturing the color, decadence, and danger of the Fairy Court of Annwyn. Buy this set of paranormal romances for only 99 cents today.
The Outcast Prince, Caspian, a fairy prince with the ability to feel the history in anything he touches, ventures into the world of humans and meets a woman worth sacrificing everything for – his inheritance, the home he has always dreamed of, even his soul.
The Lord of the Hunt, Verden, is responsible for safeguarding the King and the whole Court of Annwyn. Taryn’s parents were exiled from the fairy world and she has spent her entire life avoiding her fairy heritage, but now she must get the pardon of the King or her parents will die. But the magic of Annwyn is failing and Verden may have to choose between the woman he loves and the safety of the whole mortal world.
Click here to purchase Court of Annwyn Boxed Set
Judyth Vary was once a promising science student who dreamed of finding a cure for cancer; this exposé is her account of how she strayed from a path of mainstream scholarship at the University of Florida to a life of espionage in New Orleans with Lee Harvey Oswald.
In her narrative she offers extensive documentation on how she came to be a cancer expert at such a young age, the personalities who urged her to relocate to New Orleans, and what led to her involvement in the development of a biological weapon that Oswald was to smuggle into Cuba to eliminate Fidel Castro.
Details on what she knew of Kennedy’s impending assassination, her conversations with Oswald as late as two days before the killing, and her belief that Oswald was a deep-cover intelligence agent who was framed for an assassination he was actually trying to prevent, are also revealed. Buy the book for $1.99 today.
Click here to purchase Me & Lee
Newly married Sylvie Mortimer has found bliss with her Divine New Husband, Hunter. But her perfect Town & Country life is about to be rocked by a divine and dangerous predator—her new friend, the very rich, very young, very thin, very pretty, and very divorced Lauren Blount.
New York’s most reckless and glamorous Debutante Divorcee, Lauren is also the city’s most eager Husband Huntress. And now she’s got her sights on a new man: Sylvie’s Divine New Husband. . . .
Buy this contemporary novel for $1.99 today as it is the B&N price match.
Click here to purchase The Debutante Divorcee
Today you can purchase the first three books in two series by Ted Dekker. Known as inspirational fiction, Dekker writes unique novels. Selling for only 99 cents each today, this is a great time to give him a try.
Free now: A Love Surrendered – Fiction from a faith-based publisher
Always confirm price before purchase. Many free and reduced books are offered for a limited time only and only in some geographical regions.
Orphaned in Iowa, Annie Kennedy moves to Boston to stay with her spinster aunt. She longs for romance to fill the void left by her parents’ death. But when she falls hard for Steven O’Connor, the man who broke an engagement to her sister, Annie is worried. Will he break her heart too when he discovers who she really is?
With heart-pounding romance, intense family drama, and emotional twists and turns, A Love Surrendered is everything Julie Lessman’s many fans have been waiting for.
Click here to purchase A Love Surrendered